Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

there is a man in an island... with reasons~

how does it feels when people keeps pestering you over certain things???
ANNOYING and I feel like smashing their faces to the wall!!!
so please stop doing that!!!

by the way, I have a lot in pocket, waiting to be published but it seems I'm a little bit 'weak' when it comes to narrating those stories in term of words when I'm in no mood~ lame~~~~

now people always said that I'm snobbish...
I'm over with that type of accusation long time ago...
but truth be told... I'm offended~
you dont know me!!!
is it necessary to say I'm a man in an island???


*i dont owned the pic... just grab randomly from the net~


how will you react if I confess the real reason why I've been acting that way???
I do have my own comfort personal space and I HATE people overcrossing that line!!!
I've learnt how to be independent in some ways so I HATE people when they depend 100% on me!!!
I am a sensitive guy and I HATE irrational jokes especially when it comes to my races, my cultures and my hometown (I didnt include religion because I dont want to cause any problems - that's a common sense everyone SHOULD know!!!)
and I HATE you when you tried to poison my mind with your no class mentality about other races...

the list could go on and on but I think I'll stop at that point...
if you are good enough (well I remembered vividly how proud you were when you claimed that) you know what I mean from this post...
CHANGE!!!

2 comments:

ruffey said...

oh randy, masih ada kahh org yg tidak civilized itu di zaman sekarang? sunggoh mengasihankan.
although i oso live on tree (like most people would believe), i have LCD 42 inch hanging on the wall. i dont have to worry about electricity. i extract those from lightning XD

oh sama lah. aku sangat2 membenci org yg depend totally on me.
that's doesn't mean i am dependable, that's only mean people take advantage on me!

randy ramli said...

trust me ruffey....
i tot last akan encounter this kind of situation was during my 1st year...
taw2 sekarang pun ad lg....
entahla pa mau cakap lg...
terdiam jak waktu isu ni ditimbulkan...
malas mo komen lbh2...
penat da...
biarla org mo cakap pa...
I know who I am~

Post a Comment