Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my story part 1

28th January 2010...
the day when everything went SO FUCKING WRONG!!!
it all started as early as when I tried to get a cab...
that uncle 1st stated that everything has been arranged... but when I'm ready, I called him once again to re-confirm...
and guess what?
"aiya... itu 1006 suda kluar o... u cari taxi lain..."
luckily Cepot gave me 2 contact numbers... and I did get a cab... at 2pm...
having the faith that there'll be a bus directly to Sg. Nibong, I'm optimist that I'll be on time... well actually I'm pretty confident of it because the person that told me that has been using that bus...
however, when I arrived at the terminal, I'd sensed something wrong...
true to my hunch, there were no bus...
I made up my mind to take the same cab to Butterworth...
supposedly, everything went fine and in time... but what the hell? this driver stopped for another customer... to make it worst, he prioritized the latter customer when it SHOULD BE ME!!!
next thing - I was detained from proceeding to the ferry by this guard... damn!!! there were 5 of us... all with luggages... but mine was the biggest... but why detained only me? why let the other through? and I wonder... do they really do that? As far as I could remember, they usually will just let us through... I've been there with larger luggage... or am I really have that stereotype criminal-looks on my face? or was it my behaviours that lead to suspicion??? (what can I do afterall??? i was in a hurry~)
and due to that... I miss the ferry by mere seconds... it was so frustrating when the gate is closing and there's nothing much you can do besides shouting, begging them to wait for you...
by that time... I already knew that my flight will be a waste...
long story short, I did missed the flight... theoretically, I didn't... but technically, it was less than 10minutes before departure...
I could wait for the next flight which is the day after or wait for the earliest MAS flight at higher price...
but I chose the odd 1... I made up my mind to go KL... it was sure a rush to Penang Sentral...
next challenge - all bus were occupied...
than there was this one person... offering bus at 10pm... I grabbed the ticket considering how desperate I was...
when I thought everything was over... the bus was not there until 10pm....



oh no... I am too tired to keep on typing... so I'll make the 2nd part of my story later on when I come back again... maybe 5 days from now... keep waiting~

1 comments:

ruffey said...

nduuk~ sian ko bah.
adakahh? urg sabah muka penjenayah meh? XD

Post a Comment