Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

to help or not to help?

*this entry should be posted on thursday but due to connection problem... i only managed to post it today~duh~

I’ll be moving out again for the third time… this time, I’ll be living next to Tracy Visperas Zembrano and Ronald, the Pinoys duo… whatever… lucky me accommodation is provided FOC… though it is not much different when compared to squatters, but who cares?? It’s not like I’ll be here forever… 1 month plus to go~ and I do believe I’ll be able to hold on until then…

I was quite angry this morning…
It’s not like I don’t want to throw the rubbish… but I believe the owner is still in perfect condition… no need to be helped but yet?? He’s so wrong if he think I’ll enslaved myself for him FOREVER… it’s not that I have lost the sense of courtesy but I’ve helped him so much… SO MUCH and what do I get? NOTHING but a BACKSTABBING! And of course… a ruined, approved(by mill manager) flowchart of mine which I’ve spend almost 1 month to complete it… what a way to pay huh?



ever read or heard the story of a caterpillar… one kind person helped it when evolving into a butterfly… but in the end, the butterfly can’t fly, and eventually die… moral of the story? You tell me… the same thing applies to my situation… if I were to help him in everything, he’ll never learn!! I’m glad that the other guy understood… but this 1 is really headstrong…



my only way to handle this type of ungrateful person is simply by neglecting them… but he labeled me as a snobbish person and I hate it!!! I HATE IT! And I bet he’s been spreading wrong facts about me already… not to forget using my name to cover all his doings… I’m not being paranoid here… but the girls in the canteen already told me how he used my name… damn it!!! Though it might be a trifling matter… but that’s scary… if he has the gut to use our name, there’s a chance he’ll be using our name again for other matter… how worst is that?



I just hope that I can’t still maintain my composure… hopefully~

Oops… before I forgot, Masitah and I saw two guys kissing in public while waiting to punch out our punch cards… lol~ get a room guys~

0 comments:

Post a Comment