Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

the ending~

14th May 2010…
Finally~
end of internship…
There was no farewell party… and there were too little goodbyes~

But I don’t care…
I went there… joined the muster for the last time… and I straight away went to the office to settle whatever things left…
I went back to the housing estate… continued packing my stuffs… and I was ready to go…
But as usual, transportation is the main problem so I have to wait until 11am before I leave the camp…

While waiting… the 6 months experiences flashed back…
To be honest, I’ll be missing Minat Teguh Palm Oil Mill(MTPOM)…
There were so many things happened while I was there… and they taught me the lessons of life…

I got to know more about people and I’ve learnt how to deal with people…
I’ve learnt that there is an extent to which we are allowed to be close with someone…
I’ve learnt that we have our own path of life and not all people are lucky as we are…
I’ve learnt that giving up easily is a taboo…
I’ve learnt that we are from the same root… titles are temporary… what really matters is our manners...
I’ve learnt how to be professional…
I’ve learnt that our best friends could be the one backstabbing us…
I’ve learnt that superiority could leads to unhealthy competition…
I’ve learnt not to be selfish…
I’ve learnt to be independent…
I’ve learnt a lot…

Thanks MTPOM for the lessons!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment