Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

everything happens for a reason... but what it is?

okaylah...

did the presentation last thursday...
actually it was hell... but i'm getting over it slowly...
maybe my slides were not good - i didnt have pictures...
but to say that I've not prepared at all... HELL WRONG!!!
i could answer all questions given to the previous student...
and i was expecting to have the same grueling Q n A session...
however, the moment they asked me to skip half of my presentation... i was morally down...
and guess what? there were no questions...
and i was the only 1!!!!

that really made me feel something was wrong~

then i started to blame the student before me...
if only he did not 'steal' my presentation... well actually he did his internship in a palm oil mill too... and claimed to be assigned with the maintenance team...
if so, then what he was presenting was totally out as it was all about the processes...
which should be done by ME!!!
it did not just affected him, but me as well!
lucky i still have laboratory in my hand...
i am a big fan of doing Plan B after all... lol~

but i cannot blame him actually...
everything happens for a reason and we just have to learn to accept it...
something better might come out very soon...
or not~



p/s - i did succeed on peeping my marks... for every criteria, none of them got half of the total marks... sucks man!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment