Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

come back alert!!!

Ok… if you noticed, I’ve done some express make over to my blog… and I know I’ve been idling for a long time… whatever~ it’s just that I’m not as enthusiastic as I was before…

Luckily, I’ve found new reason why I shouldn’t quit doing this stuff…
Guess what? I’m going to undergo my remaining 1 year as an undergraduate soon… there will be (I hope) more dramas and conflicts… and I think it will be just nice to share these experiences with whoever stumbles on this site… accidently or intentionally… I prefer the latter~

Anyway, it’s not just for the dramas and conflicts… I reckon being in the final year will give me a shitty hell of living as a student… challenges will rise unstoppable… to prevail or to fail... the choice is in the hand~ my point is… this will be a stressful year and I’ll be needing this blog to come clean… typical old me huh? Afraid of stepping up and speak my mind out loud… I’m too soft… argh!!! I hate it!!!
I think that’s enough for the time being… at least enough to make me stop thinking of quitting~

And hey, I’ll be posting some LIMITED big events that were happening IN MY LIFE for the past 8 months… this is a promise...

0 comments:

Post a Comment