Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

event #2 Tamat Latihan



okay...
we had 2 weeks training in UniMAP before going to UM...
some people were so fired up...
that it affected every words, actions and emotions...
in a good way... but also in a bad way~
it made us... no... SOME of us very tensed up...
apart from being a 2 tones skin-colour people!!!
the stories from day to day were too often mixed up with negative messages... at least from how I'd interpret those stories~





however...
things turned out to be better from our imagination when we arrived at UM...
the 1st day of training went by without us noticing...
I wouldn't complaint on the menu... since it's getting better... although we had to endure some period where we had identical menu everyday~ up to the point where I don't think that I'll be able to face any eggs anymore!!!





training?
the main problem was to make the many of us become ONE!
S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.Z.I.N.G~
the whole 2 weeks... that's what we were doing...
perfecting every moves... though to me seemed impossible...
fainting people were everywhere and at the end of the day, you wouldn't believe the figure... but that's normal...






sleeping deprivation was another problem... from 7am - 4pm we had training at the Padang Kawad... and from 8.30pm - 1am we had training at the Dewan Tuanku Canselor...
but that's just an approximation... some day it could be worst!!!!
main effect? unstable emotions and frequent mood changes~
I even saw a girl talked back to her Jurulatih in a very rude way~
and we had some issues with our Jurulatih too...
but in our case, I would personally blamed the egoism, ignorance, superiority and bad-communication...
sorry but I don't wish to remember back what had happened... to put thing simple... IMMATURE!!!








19th JUNE 2010...
one of my most memorable day in my life...
and I was very shocked to see how we marched that day...
I don't think that I'll be easily forget all the memories...
I've always told my friends how I hate being in SUKSIS...
but deep down inside me, I'll never regretted the choice I've made~



CREDIT TO : RAAI for the pics... taken from http://pkukmweb.ukm.my/~jurufoto/galeri%202010/tauliah%20suksis/index.html and KOPERALPJ for the vid... sorry I lost the link and I can't access YouTube from here~

0 comments:

Post a Comment