Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

a great start for a new semester?

argh!!!
I shouldn’t bought my return flight ticket on the 11th July… I still can work on something if I’m going back earlier…but how would I know that this will be happening???

Okay… there’s this massive changes in students residential… in other word, new house, new housemates and new roommate (damn it!!! I miss those days when a single room is still available – absolute privacy!!!)
Mine?



There you go… I’m the sole bioprocess 4th year student… Anuar? He was initially in the same batch as me… but due to some problems, he had to start as a 3rd year student… but that's what I heard from my friends... we don't have the click... whatever~ My roommate, Wan Mohd Asyrannie is in the same batch… but I never heard that name. So what I did was to search him on Facebook and I found him…19 mutual friends… okay~ familiar face… but it’s useless because I never talk to him… we are still strangers to each other

Trivia : He’s a PALAPES and I’m a SUKSIS… great? I doubt it~


The other guys… I’ve seen all of their faces except Hafizuddin… and Muhd. Nur is the current president of the student representative council… I don’t know if this is an advantage to me but I don’t feel good… huhu~ paranoid? No comment…
What makes me exaggerating thing is that most of my colleagues get to have their roommates from our colony(read : bioprocess engineering students) I don’t know about you guys but to have a roommate from the same course is really a big help~ but hey, this is nothing right? I’ve been in this situation before… and I survived… it’s not impossible to have a replay huh? And it’s only for 1 year… I think I can handle it(I hope….) and I can always ask to change room if I really want… so I guess problem is solved???

Yeah… but why do I still have these feelings???? I hate it!!!!


p/s – wondering how did they arranged us… if it is to instill integrity (1 Malaysia), they would considerably(is this even a word??) failed!!! There’s no Chinese or Indian in my house… and if it’s a random pick… doesn’t look so to me… or maybe lady luck is not with me?? Yeah~ that should be it… I really have limited good lucks (I didn’t get the free pass to MTV World Stage and I gave up after 1 week trying)

0 comments:

Post a Comment