Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

govt staffs?

huhu... it's so hard to update this blog... why?

1. bad connection in hostel
2. stupid broadband

anyway...
here's my story...

"shit!!! I hate ALL government staffs!!!

I've overheard that from a girl last Saturday...
of course it is due to the poor management of the staffs...
well I was a bit furious upon hearing that...
hey, my parents are government staffs too... it's like she was talking bad to my parents!!!

but recently... I started to do the same... cursing SOME of the staffs...
maybe because I put my mom as my benchmarker...
she's a workaholic... she even bring her works to home!!!
so I find it hard to tolerate when I deal with people of the same nature of work, but with poor performances...
I was told that our scholarships were distributed already...
and my friends already received theirs...
but me???

I gave the Bendahari few more days and luckily when I check my online information after that, my fee has been already paid... of course it is deducted from the scholarship, simply saying that the money is now available~
but when a friend of mine came to pick up the cheque, they told him that they were IN THE MIDDLE OF ISSUING the cheque and they asked him to come again THE NEXT DAY
I came a little bit late that day and was told that they HAVEN'T PROCESS the cheque yet and I should come NEXT WEEK!!! and I try to test them... I called the next day... guess what was the answer???WE'VE ALREADY ISSUED YESTERDAY... BUT YOU CAN COLLECT THEM THIS FRIDAY~
wth????!!!


dont give different answers!!! when there is no specific answer, I consider it as excuses!!! and when it comes to excuses, it really shows that you DONT DO YOUR WORK!!!
argh!!!






p/s - sorry if I made the wrong accusation... but that is what I feel... I wonder... is it fair for the other government staffs that really dedicated to their work but they have to face these negative perceptions from the public? just because of SOME ungrateful people taking their jobs loosely???

0 comments:

Post a Comment