Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

wishlist

top 3 of what I am going to get for this semester!!!

#1 new phone
well... I never buy a mobile phone using my own money... and come to think of it... some of my mobile phones were 'leftover' from my parents... even now... I am using my little brother's mobile phone... pathetic huh? that's why I decided to have one...
previously, I have Nokia 5800 XM in my mind... but the price is not worthy given that the phone was released in 2008... it should be around rm700++ in KK but here it's still RM800++
so I'm going for this phone... I told myself if I can any cheaper than RM990, I'll take it... why RM990? because my friend just bought it in Shah Alam and it was RM990...
guess what? I found 1 at RM970... I dont care if it is Zitron or AP phone... as far as I am concern... I really need a new phone... badly~
so wait for me NOKIA C6!!!



#2 new racquet
hahaha... I am a beginner in tennis... but I really feel like having 1 good racquet... I defined good racquet as a racquet that is being used by professionals... I have to admit that I was a Babolat fan before... since Roddick is using 1... but I changed my preference to Wilson... I was thinking of having Federer's latest BLX racquet... but to think wisely, using racquet that is being used by him is not going to make me star too... so I changed my choice to another racquet that have a bigger head size~ Federer's is 90" but this one is 100" since I always love a racquet with a bigger head size~
so wait for me WILSON BLX PRO OPEN




#3 new external harddisk

my laptop is very primitive compared to my friends'... what to do? I bought this Acer Aspire 5580 Series on early Jan, 2008~ previously, I have 2 ext hds of capacity 80gb... both... I don't know what was happening actually but at 1 time before I started my Industrial Training, both of them broke!!! I didn't really felt the lost of the hd... but I'm more frustrated of losing all the contents... whatever it is...
I'm going to get a 640gb EXTERNAL HARDDISK soon~





p/s - I'll get the top 2 as early as tomorrow... I've spotted the shop for the Nokia C6 and I'm waiting for my money... I've ordered the Wilson BLX Pro Open racquet and it is due next week~ ext hd? I'll wait for my allowance... which WILL take years~ but I can bear with it... lol~

0 comments:

Post a Comment